Oh I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends
Posted on May 4, 2020

Mm gonna try with a little help from my friends. -The Beatles

You may be in the processing of paying employees with your PPP Loan and tracking those funds. Pinnacle Bank sent out a wonderful spreadsheet to assist with tracking!

If you’re aiming for debt forgiveness be sure to spend 75% on payroll costs and the other 25% for mortgage interest, rent, and utilities.

The funds must be spent within an eight-week period starting the DAY you receive them! Please keep the spirit of the law in mind by using the funds to help your business maintain employment and pay essential obligations.

Use every documentation tool you can find and, as always, contact me if you have questions!

Sincerely,

Jordan Ilderton, CPA

[embeddoc url=”http://www.ildertonbookkeepingllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/ppp-loan-disbursement-control-sheet-1-1.xlsx” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]
Photo cred A. Ilderton

3 Steps to Uplevel Your Business

Strategize, organize, and implement changes that will help take your business to the next level. Sign up to get instant access!

You have Successfully Subscribed!